This week Adelyn started a new daycare. This is the daycare that I called as soon as I got pregnant to get on the waiting list. It only took 18 months to finally get in...crazy. It is a very highly regarded daycare, but more importantly it is less than 2 blocks from our house. Brian and I can now go 5 days a week without having to use the car which is amazing.
Although Addy is one of the easiest babies I've ever seen, it still was an adjustment for everyone (or maybe just her parents) to get used to the new daycare. On Monday I was filled with the same guilt I had the first time I took her to daycare and I was worried about her all day and how she would adjust. Luckily they agreed she is a very happy & well adjusted baby so she got through the day just fine. And now after a week and a few minor adjustments to her feeding schedule, everyone is happy with the new arrangement. Addy is now fully finger-food functional. She loves to feed herself and actually does a pretty good job of getting the food into her mouth, at least by the second or third try. It is crazy to see how quickly she is growing up, before we know it she will be eating all of the same foods as her mom and dad.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment