Here is the criminal checking out the evidence.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Law & Order
It was a windy and rainy weekend so we happened to spend a lot of it in indoors. After hitting the gymnastics place for open gym we decided to do some shopping. Lucky for Addy all of our shopping was for her. She got some new clothes and some new shoes, even though she was none too happy about trying on the shoes. After we got home I was unpacking the bags and found a size 3 month green summer dress. I asked Brian if he had bought it, he said he didn't. I knew I didn't buy it so that left only one option. Apparently, while walking through one of the stores (that we didn't even end up buying anything at!) Addy must have grabbed the skirt off the rack without us noticing. I'm still not quite sure how we got her in the car without noticing but it wasn't until we got home I realized we didn't buy it. I promise I'll return it next time we're there, I just hope they aren't too hard on Addy.
Here is the criminal checking out the evidence.

Here is the criminal checking out the evidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment