I love to go shopping, but shopping with a 2 year old is not my idea of fun. A few months ago I tried to go shoe shopping with Addy but she literally had a fit every time I tried a pair of shoes on. She would yell "no take off your shoes Mama! No try on shoes." Needless to say, it's awfully hard to buy new shoes when your daughter won't let you try any on. Last weekend I was at a shoe store with Addy again and I was hoping she had forgotten about her "rules." Luckily, she had, but this time she had new ones. Instead of Mama trying on any shoes, Addy wanted to try on all of the shoes. Of course, she didn't want to try on the shoes I was looking at, she went for the sparkly high heels. Again, it's impossible to find shoes when you are chasing your daughter down the high heel aisle or trying to prevent her from falling down while walking in heels. This trip was definitely more fun, but still completely unproductive. No wonder I have dreams about going shopping all by myself.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment