Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9 months

Cameron is now 9 months old. I really can't believe it. At his appointment he came in with the following stats:

Weight: 22 lbs 4 oz- 75%
Height 29 1/4 in- 80%
Head 18" - 50%

The Dr. said everything looks great and he is exactly on schedule developmentally. He eats like a horse now, it's sometimes hard to find enough to offer him for each meal. He still makes the funniest faces when trying new things. He just got another tooth putting him at 7. He absolutely loves crawling towards cords and lights and tries sticking his fingers into the sockets. We still have some babyproofing to do, I think we are in denial because Addy just never pushed the limits. Cameron will crawl right towards a plug in and then turn and look right at me, shake his head no, and then proceed to try and unplug whatever is there. He knows and he doesn't care, it's so funny. He says "dada" consistently and makes a few other sounds but doesn't yet call something by it's name and hasn't said "mama".

So far he never cries in the morning when I drop him off at daycare and still remains his charming self with strangers. I'm sure the stranger danger stage is coming, but so far so good. He usually waves, smiles and is such a happy baby overall. He is finally reaching his limit of "love" from Addy and just shoves her away, but luckily she is unphased as well.

My favorite moment this week was when Addy was offering us the pretend cupcakes from her pajamas and she stuck her hand out for Cameron to "take" a cupcake and he totally did. He stuck his hand to his mouth and made an eating sound. I think he legitimately thought she gave him something to eat, but still it was adorable and it made Addy so excited.




No comments:

Post a Comment