Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Big Little Boy

Last weekend I got together with some of my girlfriends for a brunch with our kids & my friend took some quick photos of the everyone. Addy was at swimming which meant Cameron didn't have to compete with her for the camera. Here are some of my favorites of Cameron and I'm so thrilled to finally have adorable pictures of him that are not from 6 months ago!
I look at these and have moments where I feel like it must be someone else's kid because there is no way my little baby is that big already. He is changing so quickly it is truly unbelievable to me. Part of me wants him to stay like this forever and part of me wants him to be 4 because 4 year olds are pretty special. All of me realizes my kids are at a very special age and I need to soak it in while I can!





No comments:

Post a Comment