I think I'm finally ready to talk about it. It's been a week, the pain has died down and we have come to terms with the truth, we lost the Superbowl. I won't go into any more than that, and I only bring it up because it seems like a shame to not share the adorable pictures of the kids. We watched the game at our friends house along with a bunch of "superfans." Adelyn does not care for the yelling and screaming or really even the football (but she loves the "accessorizing"), but it's clear that Cameron loves it. He was right in there with everyone yelling and screaming at every play and loving every minute of it. He has all of the signs of a 12th man fan in the making, and when the game was over he just kept saying, "We lost. That's sad." Well said my man.
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment