Then we headed to Shamu's stadium to see the whale show which was awesome. We were very glad to not be sitting in the front rows because those people got drenched!
Then after roaming the park a bit and grabbing lunch we headed to the dolphin show. It was amazing because it also featured people diving and jumping and swinging on trapezes. There was even someone dressed up as a parrot. I, of course, was nervous for the performers the whole time but it was a great show. The kids loved it when the people swam with the dolphins and stood on top of them.
In between the shows we saw flamingos, polar bears, sharks, beluga whales, penguins, walrus, sea lions and tons of fish. I had no idea there were so many different types of animals at Sea World.
We ended the day at the Sesame Street kids area which was both the best and worst part. The kids were quite tired at this point so there was a lot of whining. Cameron lost his mind while in a bouncy house (he just laid there and screamed and we couldn't go help him, Addy was a responsible big sister and took over). Addy did an obstacle course with Brian and we got to meet Elmo and Ernie. We had plans to do one more show to end the day but everyone was out of energy. We definitely got a full day out of it and lucked out because the weather was perfect and it wasn't very crowded.
After we were done I asked Addy what her favorite part of Sea World was. After a lot of deep thinking she said, "seeing that silly dog walk on his back legs was my favorite." Next time I think we could save a lot of money and just take her to a dog park!
After we were done I asked Addy what her favorite part of Sea World was. After a lot of deep thinking she said, "seeing that silly dog walk on his back legs was my favorite." Next time I think we could save a lot of money and just take her to a dog park!


No comments:
Post a Comment