Sunday, November 22, 2015

Busy Weekend

It was another fun and busy weekend for us. Chuck and Robin came over Friday night to watch the kids so Brian and I could go out. The kids were terrible right up until we left and then were angels while we were gone (I told them it was a sign of how comfortable the kids are around them that they showed their "other" side).  Brian and I had a date night which was dinner followed by some much needed errands (buying food and wine is so much better without kids around). On Saturday Cameron and I went to a pirate birthday party and Addy and Brian did some swimming. Addy is really getting good. Then we had some friends over for dinner and we let the (5) kids run around like crazy! It was a good thing it wasn't bath night because right before they showed up our hot water heater stopped working and started leaking. Luckily Brian was able to handle it and today got someone to come put in a new one! Today we watched the Seahawks win and we (Brian) started to put together Cameron's new bedroom furniture. 
The best line of the weekend was when Brian had a football game on the TV and it kept cutting out and stopping. Cameron said "this game must be from the library because it doesn't work." He said that because the last few movies that we've rented from the library didn't work and kept stopping. I also started getting prepped for Cam's superhero-themed birthday party that is coming up. Turns out a bunch of boxes from IKEA make for great super hero shields!

No comments:

Post a Comment