It's pretty clear that in our household Brian is the night owl and I am the early bird. I can't stay up past 10 to save my life, but I love getting up early and getting a start to my day (most days). It's becoming obvious to me that Cameron is both. The kid loves to stay up late AND get up early and its driving Brian and I crazy. He is just never tired at night and can never sleep in in the morning! We've tried moving his bed time later, we've tried skipping naps, we've tried running him ragged but it appears that it doesn't matter he just isn't tired before 9:30 at night and he loves to get up before 6:00 am.
Last night we tried a later bedtime and he was still up in his room playing, jumping, looking at books. He even snuck downstairs to see what Brian and I were up to and wanted to "hang out" with us. Tonight I caught him in his room with the lights on playing basketball. Literally shooting baskets at 9:00 at night. When I went in to stop him he insisted that I leave (but not before shooting "one more" until he finally made one). He is seemingly never out of energy and it is exhausting us. I wish he could have Addy's gift of falling asleep within 2 minutes of hitting the pillow.
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment