Saturday, October 8, 2016

Ice Caves

This post is written by Addy, typed by Mommy.

On Sunday, we (Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, Cameron & me) went to the ice caves and we went on a 2.2 mile hike. It was a very long hike, I was so tired when we got back into the car to drive home. The drive home was so long.
We saw a mountain that had 5 peaks together and we saw 8 different kinds of flowers. There was a waterfall running down the mountain and that turned into ice that formed into an ice cave. When we were almost to the ice cave it got cold because we were closer to the snow. When I saw the ice cave it looked like foam. Cameron was so excited to go to the ice caves and he thought he could go in but it was too dangerous.

Cameron adds:
I was so excited to go on the hike and I loved to see the ice cave and it looked like foam. I wish I could go down and inside the ice cave.








1 comment:

  1. Good remembering Addy and Cam. I am glad you remembered the different flowers we saw. Love you.

    ReplyDelete