They still had a good time with all of the other kids on the trip, but after hearing these stories I wasn't as disappointed about missing it.
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Summer Catch up Part 1
I realized I forgot about pictures and fun stuff from our summer. Way back in January, Brian reserved a campground at an awesome site right on the water. We were set to go, but I had to be on the East Coast for work that weekend. So, Brian took the kids camping and I spent the weekend in NYC. They had a good time but there were some unfortunate circumstances. That week was when the Canadian wildfires were especially bad so the air quality was terrible. They should have been able to see beautiful views, but there was so much smoke that they couldn't. It was also unseasonably cold, so it was about 20 degrees cooler than expected. The craziest part of the trip has to do with some unwanted visitors. Apparently the campground was full of raccoons (eek!) and one of them came right up to the picnic table in daylight and stole an entire bag of trail mix. Just walked off with it.
They still had a good time with all of the other kids on the trip, but after hearing these stories I wasn't as disappointed about missing it.
They still had a good time with all of the other kids on the trip, but after hearing these stories I wasn't as disappointed about missing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment