There are some stages of raising kids that you don't even notice changing and there are others that are much more obvious. This is an example of the latter.
March 14, 2018, Adelyn declared: I am never taking baths again, from now on I am only taking showers. Baths are for little kids.
It's been over a week and she's stuck to her promise and doesn't hesitate to remind us every time we ask her to get ready for bathtime. "I DON'T TAKE BATHS ANYMORE, I ONLY TAKE SHOWERS!"
So we say good-bye (for now) to Addy's bath stage, it was a good run. What will be the next one to go?
An update: March 24th: We had a roller skate night for Addy's school and got home late and Addy declared she was too tired for a shower and wanted to take a bath. I guess her definition of "never taking baths again" is a little different than mine.
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment