Friday, September 14, 2018
Back at it!
I know it has been forever, but we have been busy and I have the posts to prove it. The summer ended on a high for us as we were finally on our Disney Alaska cruise. It was amazing and everyone had a great time. It will take several posts for me to do it justice and even then I won't be able to illustrate just how great of a vacation it was. And now it's back to school and routine and reality. It was a bit of an adjustment but I do love this time of year and know it will be Christmas before we know it. But first, there are tons of pictures to come of Mickey and his friends and the beautiful scenery of Alaska and food, lots and lots of food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment