I'm going to pretend that I'm not a month late in posting this. I really don't know how that is possible! The kids had a wonderful kick-off for back to school and it is hard to believe that we have finally achieved the milestone of having both kids at the same school! Kindergarten and 3rd grade. We made it!
The kids were very excited to go back to school and honestly, a month later they are still excited. We are so lucky to have kids who love school and this year they each got their best friend (who are also siblings!) in the same class which excites them to no end. We love the school and Brian is volunteering once a week in each classroom. We really have no complaints about back to school this year, it was an easy transition and everyone is loving their routines. I look at these pictures and can't help but smile at my incredibly sweet, kind (and giant!) children.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment