Monday, November 5, 2018
Halloween!
Another Halloween has come and gone. October is just a blur every year. This was one of our best Octobers ever as far as weather goes and even though it was supposed to rain on Halloween it held off so we stayed dry while trick or treating. Cameron continues his super hero trend and was the Incredible Hulk this year and Addy was a witch. We continued our tradition of going to the downtown businesses and then our street. I continue to be amazed by how much candy they get in such a short time. They of course organized all of their candy into categories and Addy even wrote down all of the laffy taffy jokes (Q: Why can't you have a nose 12 inces long? A: Because then it would be a foot). I tried to get them to give all of of their candy up for $10 each, but they wouldn't budge. They were nice enough to give me their least favorites to bring to work, such generous children I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Great jack-o-lanterns, costumes and pictures.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a fun night.