Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Holiday Decorating Elves

The only thing that makes me happier than getting ready for Christmas, is seeing how excited my kids are about getting ready for Christmas. They love it as much as I do which of course makes me a very proud parent. So naturally, when discussions at my work started to come up about how we wanted to decorate our office for the holidays, I volunteered to participate. And of course, when my kids heard about decorating, they wanted to participate (If you give a Mouse a cookie....).

All of this led to the 3 of us, plus a handful of my coworkers, spending a few hours on Sunday at the office getting it all decked out. The kids were truly a huge help and made the whole event a lot of fun. Addy took on the role of art director for the snowflake wall and Cameron played the role of the "hired labor" but definitely needed a wide variety of roles to keep him entertained. Luckily there was plenty to choose from and the kids helped with all of the following: spreading out the Christmas tree branches on the white tree, getting the tree skirt just right, punching out the colored snowballs, assembling the stars, decorating the whiteboards, assembling strands of paper snowballs, making 3-D ornaments and decorating the tree. It was a ton of fun and our office looks incredible and I smile each time I see the beautiful wall that they decorated.









1 comment: