Another year and another NCAA bracket challenge at work. Of course, I had the kids do their own brackets again. They have outgrown choosing by mascots and now understand the rankings (although for a second Addy thought 16 was better than 1), so they make all of their own choices. For the first 2 rounds Cameron was in first place. Everyone at my work was teasing me that I need to take these kids to Vegas because they are so lucky. I told Cameron that one of my coworkers said that Cameron had "weird psychic abilities" and when I told Cameron that he laughed so hard he was almost crying and then asked "what are psychic abilities".
Cameron's 1st place lead didn't last too long since he choose the Huskies to go all the way, but as soon as Cameron fell out of first Addy took the leading spot! Unfortunately she needed Duke and Gonzaga to win, but she is still in 2nd place and did awesome! This always makes for some fun March Madness entertainment!
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment