Last weekend was National Free Museum day so Brian and the kids headed to the Museum of Flight. I had a work event so I was devastated that I couldn't join (insert sarcasm). They had the best time! I'm always amazed at how much time they can spend at a museum (and again relieved when I'm not at the museum). They could not stop talking about what they saw and had tons of questions. They really wanted to know if Brian or I ever flew on the concord and Addy was especially confused as to why they would name an airplane after a type of grape. They loved being able to walk into the planes and Cameron really wants to fly on a double decker plane. They already were talking about what they wanted to see on their next trip to the museum.
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment