Saturday, November 2, 2019

DOUBLE DIGITS!

Last week Addy celebrated her 10th birthday and joined the double digits club. The night before her birthday, she said to me, "I'm officially old now." I took the day off work and we had a wonderful day celebrating our special girl. We got to spoil and embarrass her as much as we could. She loved all of her gifts and all of the attention, and of course eating all of her favorite foods.
To celebrate a bit differently (because turning 10 IS A BIG DEAL), we took just Addy out to dinner and she got to pick the restaurant. It happened to be restaurant week so we went fancy and went for seafood. I honestly don't remember the last time it was just the 3 of us for dinner in a restaurant and a "party of 3" was dramatically different than our typical party of 4. Funny how when your little brother isn't there you are much more talkative...
There aren't words for how proud we are of our amazing, determined, passionate 10-year-old daughter. Happy Birthday Adelyn!











1 comment: