Wow. I hardly know what to even say during this crazy time in the world. In one week, I went from a regular day working in the office with the kids at school and Brian at home and now I am working from home, the kids have no school for 6 weeks and thank god for Brian being home. I can't believe how quickly this all happened. I continue to think just how lucky we are and how grateful I am that we are not severely impacted by this while I know there are so many families that are. Last summer the kids had about 8 week of summer vacation, they will not go back to school for another 6 weeks and we got 1 days notice. It is truly unbelievable.
Today was the kids first day of "homeschool" and they were super excited. Cameron even made a very detailed schedule that he wanted to follow. Brian had all of the resources from the school organized and the kids were hard at work! In fact, they worked so hard that they were exhausted and by 2:00 and were down for the count taking a much needed a nap! Maybe this homeschool thing will really catch on.
Monday, March 16, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment