With all this time spent at home there are only so many games and movies you can watch, but there are always more books to read. It never ceases to amaze me how my kids will get wrapped up in a book. Brian and I go to the library at least twice a week to pick up all of the books they've put on hold. Both kids have been keeping a reading log for school and that made them even more focused on their reading. We do a lot of family reading time which I love but I'm most impressed when I realize the house is quiet and its because the kids have just decided to read on their own. It also cracks me up how many times the kids are asleep with a book in their hands. Here is just a sample of photos of them recently to display the many flavors of reading that take place in our house.
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment