We really missed Addy since she was gone all week, although Cameron liked to pretend he didn't miss her at all. He did like the extra attention and Addy liked having time away from us. I think they will both do the sleepover camp next year.
Sunday, July 24, 2022
Beach Camp
The kids both did their first beach camp this summer. Addy did the week long sleepover camp which was 6 nights and 7 days and Cameron did the week long day camp. I was so impressed with what they get to do all week. The location is right on the Puget Sound and Addy actually slept on the building that is on the pier on the water. Although, I'm not really sure how much she actually slept, there were 15 girls in her "cabin". The activities were amazing and included paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, snorkeling, a trapeze swing, and more. Addy did the cliff jump into the water and Cameron caught a fish with his hands! The kids basically lived in a wetsuit all week and were constantly in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment