Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Release the Kraken

The weekend Cameron had his camping with the Scouts happened to be the season opener for the Kraken so Addy and I got to go to the game. It happened to be the same night as the Mariner's marathon playoff game. Since it was the season opener there was a lot of hype for the game and Addy and I got our faces painted. Since neither Addy or I are big hockey fans, I think its safe to say that we had more fun getting free stuff and looking at the merchandise than watching the game itself. My favorite was toward the end of the second period when we were both getting a bit bored and Addy said "Mom, we should have brought our books to read!" Something tells me we might have made it on the jumbotron if we were caught reading at the season opener 😂 







No comments:

Post a Comment