Saturday, June 3, 2023

Family Fun in the Sun!

Since I can't find time to keep up with the blog I thought I'd share a condensed version of all the fun family things we did this spring with some photos from each. 

- Brian joined Cameron on a field trip to the state capital. We learned it is the largest dome in North America and the 5th largest dome on the planet. It also has the largest collection of Tiffany lights in the world. 

- We all went to the Mariners's game for Little League Day with Cameron's baseball team. Beautiful weather, tons of fun and even a win!

- For Mother's Day we saw the Seattle Rock Orchestra play Beatles songs. Another beautiful day and an incredible concert with very talented musicians. 

- I joined Addy on a Cascade Challenge camping trip. Her girl scout troop came in 3rd out of 11 troops. The challenges involved fire safety, plants & knots knowledge, team building and the mystery box dinner challenge where the girls have 90 minutes to make a full dinner with a box of misc. ingredients. They did such an awesome job and I'm so grateful I get to see Addy in this environment. She is a very capable young woman (who finally just got her ears pierced!)

- Addy's orchestra played at the Seattle Folk Life Festival. We all went together to enjoy some music and they had three more concerts this month. She plays the violin and is in the chorus. 

Spring has been truly awesome. We are ready for an equally adventurous Summer. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment