Monday, May 10, 2010

Dress Up

In addition to getting some new clothes at the garage sales this weekend, I also got a ton of clothes from a friend of mine who's daughter is just 6 months older. It was awesome to go through her stuff and find so many great things, which then forced me to go through my stuff and get rid of the clothes Adelyn has outgrown. This also lead me to look through her clothes that she hasn't grown into yet to see if she's ready for any of those. Well, in this process, I found a dress (size 6-12 months) that my sister gave me when she was just a week old. I had to see if it would fit her now so, of course, I dressed her up in it, hat and everything. I swear to God I think she was posing for these pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment