Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hush Little Baby

I'm not going to name any names because I wouldn't want to jinx anything, but a certain someone in our house has slept through the night without any feedings for 6 nights a row! It is amazing. I kept telling myself that one of these days I'd have to work on weaning her from the 3 am feeding but she beat me to it.
I'm also happy to report that last Friday night we had a friend come over and watch Addy for a few hours and she went down for the night without any issues. It was the first time someone else was in charge of the bedtime routine, so I wasn't sure how it would go, but luckily it was great. I swear we have the best baby ever, but I'm not going to name any names because I really wouldn't want to jinx it.

No comments:

Post a Comment