Here are some pics from the big party.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Costume Party!
Today was the big costume birthday party for Addy and it was a hit. We had so much fun and all of the kids looked so cute (and some parents too!). Our little lady bug was great throughout the whole party. Addy is very lucky to have so many friends and we certainly feel the same way. It was a lot of work to get ready for this party so I can't say that I would want to go this big every year but it was definitely worth it for this milestone. I think it was as much about Brian and I celebrating surviving the first year as anything. We've made it 1 year and so far so good, we seem to not have ruined her yet!
Here are some pics from the big party.










Here are some pics from the big party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG, everyone is so cute in the costumes.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st, Addy.