Sunday, October 3, 2010
Rest Easy
I'm happy to report that Addy keeps getting better every day, but I know we made the right decision by staying home. Her cough has been especially bad, so bad that at least once a day she coughs so hard that she throws up. That hasn't been so fun. Luckily she has been taking some serious power naps which I think are really helping things, her ears don't seem to be bothering her. She is in good spirits and we've had a lot of fun hanging out. Although I'm definitely looking forward to Brian coming home, being a single mom isn't for me. I'm not a night owl to begin with but I keep going to bed earlier and earlier each night because I'm just so exhausted. I think if he was gone any longer Addy and I would be going to bed at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment