Slowly but surely it is coming in, but it is slow. However, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give something a try the other day. I took her baby mullet and I put it in a clip! So after all of these months, this is all I've got to show...it lasted all of about 3 minutes and looked ridiculous, but at least it's a start. Hopefully in another 18 months she'll have the real thing.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
All I've Got
I have been patiently waiting for Adelyn to grow hair for the last 18 months. Patiently waiting for the fuzz on her head to turn into real hair. I've listened to other mom's talk about brushing their daughter's hair in the morning, which is something I've never experienced. I see other little girls with cute ponytails and barrettes in their hair, things I've never been able to do with Addy. While I can acknowledge there are some benefits to our situation (no tangles, no bed-head, easy to dry) overall I still just really want her to have a full head of hair.
Slowly but surely it is coming in, but it is slow. However, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give something a try the other day. I took her baby mullet and I put it in a clip! So after all of these months, this is all I've got to show...it lasted all of about 3 minutes and looked ridiculous, but at least it's a start. Hopefully in another 18 months she'll have the real thing.

Slowly but surely it is coming in, but it is slow. However, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give something a try the other day. I took her baby mullet and I put it in a clip! So after all of these months, this is all I've got to show...it lasted all of about 3 minutes and looked ridiculous, but at least it's a start. Hopefully in another 18 months she'll have the real thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment