Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Uh-oh

This time I'm going to start with the pictures and then follow with the story.



This incident happened just the other day. Addy got into the cupboard and pulled out the pancake mix and spilled it all over the floor. Nothing out of the ordinary for an 18-month-old. What I thought was so funny about this is that it didn't happen while Brian and I were out of the room, or while Addy was out of sight. Nope, instead it happened while she was literally right under our feet. I was making some food and Addy was inches from me and Brian was just a few steps away and he and I were apparently in deep conversation because we didn't even notice that she was into anything until she already had it all over the floor.

Now for what might be unusual for a child. I think she had just as much fun helping Daddy clean it up. After this was taken she pushed it around everywhere she could.

1 comment:

  1. You must be a happy mom to have a husband and daughter that clean.

    ReplyDelete