Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Day at the Doctor
Today was a busy day for Miss Adelyn. After a couple of hours at daycare I picked her up and took her to the doctor. First she had a hearing test with an audiologist to make sure she doesn't have any hearing issues or ear issues from her previous multiple ear infections. Everything came out fine and as usual she was a very good patient. She let her look in her ears and followed the sounds, it was actually pretty cute. Then we met the with ENT doctor to discuss the pros and cons of having tubes put in. Addy is borderline when it comes to the number of ear infections she's had compared to her age, unfortunately there is no magic formula for us to determine what we should do next, so we're still debating. But that wasn't the end of Addy's day, we then headed to the dentist. I had an appointment anyway so they said to go ahead and bring her in. All I can say is huge waste of time. She sat in the chair, they showed her some of the tools and didn't even looked at her teeth. They said they just wanted her to get used to sitting in the chair so she's not scared the next time she goes in. Given that they didn't even see her teeth and I don't think she'll remember this visit, I'm pretty sure it wasn't worth it. At least she got a toothbrush and book out of it. Well deserved after her big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment