Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Transitions

Every day when I come home from work, I can usually gauge how the evening will go within the first 5 seconds of walking in the door. If I don't hear any screams, it means Addy is happy and it's usually a good evening. If Addy is crying, it's usually an indication that it will be a stressful evening. Sometimes Addy is super excited to see me and sometimes I don't get the best reception. The other day I got the best response I could have asked for and it was before I even got to the house. Brian and Addy walked up the street to meet me at the light rail. Addy could see me from across the street and literally starting bouncing and waving and shaking. It was about the cutest thing ever, and I could hear her saying "mama, mama, mama." I can't think of a better way to transition from work to home. If only she could be that happy to see me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment