Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Texts

Before heading home every night I send Brian a text saying I'm on my way. Now Addy knows the sound and knows it's me and says "mama" and she had Brian have a song they sing when I send my text. It goes, "Mama will be home in 30 minutes, Mama will be home in 30 minutes." Followed by 20 minutes, and 10, and so on.
Last week I had to travel for work so the song was changed to "Mama will be home in 4 days, Mama will be home in 4 days." and then 3, 2 and so on.
Last night Brian and I switched picking up Addy so when he texted me saying he was on his way Addy got confused and asked "Daddy will be home in a couple of days?" and when I told her he would be home in 30 minutes she said "Daddy not in Germany?" I think I have thoroughly confused this poor child.

No comments:

Post a Comment