Thursday, February 2, 2012

Potty Time

We have decided to step up our game when it comes to trying to get Addy potty-trained. She hasn't shown a lot of interest in it, but we recently got her some pull-ups and it appears to be making a big difference. Addy is much more interested in sitting on the potty and after just 1 day in pull-ups she actually went poop on the potty (I'm sorry Addy, but it's really exciting and I have to share). Today Brian texted me to tell me she peed in the potty too. This is huge progress! Her teachers at school are working on it with her as well. She is quite proud of herself and it is definitely the main topic of conversation at our house right now. Seriously, I never thought being a parent would involve so many conversations surrounding when, how often and how much your child goes to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment