Sunday, January 29, 2012

First Hair Cut

I finally was able to admit that Addy does have some hair, but I've been clear that she still has a long ways to go. Her hair in the back is actually getting fairly long, but paired with her hair in the front it still screams mullet. So, when Gramma Wendy was here, she offered to straighten up Addy's hair in the back to try and make it look fuller.
We set Addy up on the stool in the kitchen and she was perfect. She was just like she is at the doctor. I'm not even sure if she took a breath during the whole thing. Addy's hair is more uniform and looks better in the back, but I wish we could transplant some hair from the back to the front!
Also, Adelyn allowed Gramma to put her hair in a pony tail, which she never lets me do. And, one day this week she came home with a pony tail and was so excited that her teacher put one in. Apparently, she doesn't trust her mama's pony tail skills.



1 comment:

  1. Good memory. I see the Scotch-a-roo's on the counter. Yum!

    ReplyDelete