Addy's daycare was closed the last week of December which meant we had to get creative, so a couple of days I took Addy into work with me for a few hours. It was seriously so much fun. She loved taking the train and she loved seeing all of the birds (seagulls and pigeons). It was fun for me too because I go to work everyday and it feels pretty much the same and this time it was totally different seeing it through her eyes. She was really good at the office and I was actually able to get some work done. One day Brian came down to meet us for lunch and another day my coworker brought his daughter who is about the same age so they had a lot of fun together. At the end of the day Addy said to me "I like mama's work it's fun." Last week when I told her she had to get ready for school she said, "No Addy's school, I go to mama's work."
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment