Keegan was pretty funny too, he kept pretending to be a superhero and called Addy, "Abby" or "Maddy." When it was time to go he gave several huge hugs and I think even tried to kiss her!
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Addy and Keeg
Before meeting my family in Arizona, Addy and I got together with my friends Kevin and Kerry Ann and their son Keegan. It was great to see them and the kiddos had a lot of fun together. Addy was loving all of his toys. She loved the train set, puzzles, and books, but I think her favorite was watching Keegan play Angry Birds. I swear she didn't blink the entire time he played. The next day she picked up my phone and said "I want to play Angry Birds." I couldn't believe it!
Keegan was pretty funny too, he kept pretending to be a superhero and called Addy, "Abby" or "Maddy." When it was time to go he gave several huge hugs and I think even tried to kiss her!
Keegan was pretty funny too, he kept pretending to be a superhero and called Addy, "Abby" or "Maddy." When it was time to go he gave several huge hugs and I think even tried to kiss her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment