Thursday, May 3, 2012

Airplane to Arizona

 The day after Eric left Addy and I hopped on a plane to go to Arizona to see my Dad, sister & niece. It was a few days of Papa and the ladies! It was perfect timing for a little break & some much needed sunshine. The weather was perfect and it was tons of fun. We went swimming, went to a zoo and took lots of trips on the golf cart. Addy loved it and especially couldn't get enough of the pool. She is proving to be a little fish.
I survived traveling by myself with her to and from Arizona. For the most part she was really good, but at one point she did have such a tantrum on the plane that the flight attendant came up to ask me if there was anything she could do! I was so embarrassed, luckily it only lasted a few minutes. I also had to have the flight attendant tell Addy to put her tray table up and her seatbelt on because she refused to listen to me. It totally worked and Addy immediately did what she asked. I'm going to have to remember that for next time!













No comments:

Post a Comment