Tuesday, June 12, 2012

If you pee-peed in the potty shout hooray!

Today was a big day for Adelyn! She decided that she wanted to wear underwear to school. I will admit I was pretty skeptical if she was ready for this or not because it was just over the weekend that it seemed to really "click" for her, but she insisted on not wearing pull-ups. So we packed a bag with extra underwear and clothes just in case and went to daycare. I warned the teachers and called Brian to let him know. It was such a wonderful surprise to come home and see Addy sitting at the table in the same pants and underwear that I had put on that morning. She had made it all day without any accidents and went in the potty every time! Brian and I were so proud and you could tell Addy was too. She was just beaming and had a huge grin on her face, it was the cutest thing ever. As a reward for her special day, we all had ice cream and Addy could not have been more excited. Right after the ice cream she announced she had to go pee-pee again and went to the potty and did it. Just as she finished she announced "yay! I went pee-pee again and now I get more ice cream."
She is one smart little girl who is quickly becoming our big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment