Monday, June 18, 2012

School Days

A little backstory before the big reveal. Addy's school does pictures every year.  Pictures where they bring in the photographer and have the cheesy background, the whole nine yards. Last year's photo was possibly one of the worst ever taken of Addy. It was really, really awful. Lucky for us they use the picture at school to identify Addy's cubby so we get to look at this not-so-flattering picture every single day. Well this year I was hopeful that the photos would turn out better, but of course I forgot it was picture day and didn't really dress her as planned so it wasn't off to a good start. The pictures showed up a week or two later and they just made us laugh so hard. I see a mix of a toddler and a senior in HS. Brian and I keep talking about how we just can't believe how much she has changed over the past few months and I think these pictures perfectly capture what a big girl she is. And, most importantly, they make us laugh every single time. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! Those are the worst backgrounds in the history of cheesey backgrounds! I see these hanging up at the graduation party in 15 years :-)

    ReplyDelete