Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Papa Makes Me Smile

A few months ago I was shopping for Addy and found a shirt that say "My Papa Makes Me Smile". I knew I had to get it and since my Dad came to visit us last weekend so it was the perfect time for Addy to wear it (even though I forgot to take pictures!). I think it's fair to say that Papa made both kids smile and they made him smile. It was so sweet to see him with Addy and Cameron. He spent all of Friday with Addy and took her on a ferry ride and to her dance class. It was so cute! He also got to spend a lot of quality time with Cameron. He didn't believe us, but just holding Cameron while we got stuff done was so helpful! My Dad couldn't believe what a happy baby Cameron was and thinks he's going to be a singer because of all the sounds he was making. 







No comments:

Post a Comment