Monday, July 1, 2013

Shoes, Shoes and More Shoes

The story of Adelyn and her shoes continues. I had called my sister a few weeks ago to tell her how sad Addy was when her shoe broke. Well my sister wasn't going to let that be the end of the story and I had forgotten to tell her when the shoes had been replaced. So, when my Dad arrived bearing gifts, Adelyn was literally to the moon when she saw not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 new pairs of princess shoes. She immediately had to lay them all out and organize them, count them and categorize them (Cinderella shoes, Rapunzal shoes, Sleeping Beauty shoes...). I think she obsessed over the shoes for a good 30 minutes and couldn't even be bothered to see what other presents she got. And lucky for us we can now survive several rounds of broken heels because we've got a lot of options to choose from. Thanks Keri!




No comments:

Post a Comment