Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Miss Me When I'm Gone

I'm back! After a week away from Brian, Adelyn and Cameron I was so happy to come home and see my family. I had a great time on my trip, it wasn't quite as relaxing as I'd hope but was so fun. I was so ready to come back and see them though. I had spent so much time looking forward to this trip and having a break and getting away. While I was gone, I realized how much I love my hectic and busy life and I couldn't wait to get back to it. I feel like the kids aged a month while I was gone. Adelyn is so mature and the stories she tells are so detailed and specific I can't believe it. Cameron is truly a new boy. He crawls so quickly everywhere, he can climb up one of the steps, and he pulls himself up. I swear he even looks older. It was so great to see both kids, I missed them so much. Luckily, they were very well taken care of while I was gone by Brian and his parents. They had a wonderful time and clearly the kids did as well. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and kids and in-laws. I feel so grateful for everything I have and this trip was a great reminder for me to just enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Fun week. Adelyn and Cameron are lucky to have such wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete