Last week I was in China for work and Brian's parents came to help him with the kids. I'd say we both had a good trip. Scott celebrated his birthday and Addy helped him pick out a mermaid ice cream cake (Addy's favorite part of the trip). The kids got to read tons of books, went to the children's museum, the library, out to eat and spend a lot of quality time with Grandma and Grandpa. We are so grateful for their help at times like this because being a single parent for a week would be very tough. It makes it a lot easier on me when I'm away when I know everyone is in good hands. It was so good to come back, it felt like both Addy and Cameron had aged a month in just a week.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment