He is one lucky little boy and we are a very lucky family. Happy Birthday Cameron!
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Happy Birthday! 1 Year Old!
Cameron is 1 year old! I cannot believe it. I'm certain I will say this for the next 18 years, but this was the fastest year of my life. I cannot believe that a whole year has already gone by and my sweet little baby boy is now a walking, talking, bundle of joy who is 1 year old. He had a bit of a rough week since he was sick a few days ago, but he rallied and was back to normal for his party today. He had so much fun and got lots of fantastic toys. He loved his cupcake and only cried when I took it away and he loved his toys and only cried when Addy took them away.
He is one lucky little boy and we are a very lucky family. Happy Birthday Cameron!
He is one lucky little boy and we are a very lucky family. Happy Birthday Cameron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment