Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Christmas was over-shadowed a little bit by a stomach bug that hit our family, but luckily Santa wasn't afraid to still come to our house. Addy put it best when she said, "How did Santa know all of the things I wanted?" She had a great Christmas and was a joy to watch. She was so excited about each and every present, even the ones that weren't for her. Cameron on the other hand, couldn't have been less interested. He was confused by the opening of presents and generally just uninterested in  the entire event. I'm pretty sure he'll come around next year though.
We feel incredibly blessed and particularly grateful this year for our tradition of staying in our pajamas all day on Christmas and I think Brian is especially excited about getting to play with all of the toys he got...for the kids.









No comments:

Post a Comment