Well today was Luella's birthday so the girls got to get together again. This one was memorable because it was Addy's first "drop-off" party. I dropped her off and when I came back she was very upset because she wasn't ready to leave. Luckily I got to document the fun with my phone. Who doesn't love a birthday party!
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Birthday Parties
About a month ago Addy got to go to her friend Sabrina's birthday party which was at the children's museum. It was awesome because she got to see her best pals Luella and Sabrina again. I've written about them countless times, but there truly is something precious about the bond these girls share. Even though they rarely see each other now, they are still so happy to see each other and play very well together.
Well today was Luella's birthday so the girls got to get together again. This one was memorable because it was Addy's first "drop-off" party. I dropped her off and when I came back she was very upset because she wasn't ready to leave. Luckily I got to document the fun with my phone. Who doesn't love a birthday party!
Well today was Luella's birthday so the girls got to get together again. This one was memorable because it was Addy's first "drop-off" party. I dropped her off and when I came back she was very upset because she wasn't ready to leave. Luckily I got to document the fun with my phone. Who doesn't love a birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment