Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Here we go! Another year in the rearview mirror, feels like the fastest one yet. It was an incredible year and I feel like 2014 is going to be even more exciting. We didn't do anything extravagant last night (I can't really remember the last time we did) but we did let Addy stay up to watch the ball drop in NYC and to see the fireworks on TV, we even heard a few real ones. She loved everything up until we told her that 2013 was over and it was a new year. She then burst into tears and said, "but I don't want it to be over, I don't want new year's to be over."  Lots of tears later she decided it was ok and we decided it was time for bed. Here is to a Happy New Year of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment