Thursday, February 13, 2014

14 months

Cameron is 14 months old and I swear there are days he seems like a 2 year old already. He runs (truly runs) and knows when he is being funny and talks a lot. He says "nigh nigh" and signs and says "done" and "more" during dinner. He is very opinionated about what books we read (or don't) but I'm just glad he tolerates them at all. He loves to torment his sister by taking whatever she has, especially her crayons or markers. He can spot a cell phone from 2 rooms away, knows the difference between real remotes and not real, and he can tell instantly if anyone is eating food and then you have no choice but to give some to him. I swear some nights he eats more off of Brian's plate than Brian does.
He's pretty much dropped his morning nap but is still sleeping like a champ at night which is great. He is usually a disaster after school and dinner is a real challenge, but hopefully that will get better soon. He still remains a true charmer and knows when to show off the devilish smile of his.
I just got a bag of clothes from a friend and realized that one of the pair of pants was for girls. I put them on anyway and laughed hysterically as Cameron walked around in his "dancing" pants and showed off his belly (and found his favorite remotes).







No comments:

Post a Comment