I don't want to jinx anything and I am not bragging, but Cameron has to be the easiest kid ever to put down for bed. Every night we read stories (always at least 1 truck book), then brush teeth and then after we say our prayers (he always names Mama, Daddy and Aggy and then a few surprise guests) he cuddles in to me with his lovey, bonks me in the head with his head which makes us both laugh and then is ready for bed. Each night this week he then says "up" and tries to get me to stand up and then says "pib" which is crib and he points to his crib. I ask "do you want to go to your crib?" and he says "yes" and then laughs because he's so excited to go to his crib to go to bed.
I'm not joking.
Then once he's in his crib and he says "bye" and continues to say that as I shut the door and walk away, all while he is grinning ear to ear. I hear a few more "byes" an occasional "Aggy" and then he's quiet. It is ridiculously sweet and easily my favorite part of the day.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment